1. We provide information on Indonesian product supply by sector and companies
2. Provide advice and information on government trade regulation to/from Indonesia
3. Assist trade visit arrangement to Indonesia in an effort to personally meet manufactures and exporters
4. Provide assistance in coordinating and facilitating business contact between Indonesian exporters and US importers
5. Collect information of Indonesian companies who participate in overseas trade exhibitions.
1. We provide information on the US market while also creating an access to the US market
2. Provide market penetration and expansion
3. Prepare useful aid in promoting Indonesia products through trade promotions, trade exhibitions, trade missions, publication and business visits.
It varies according to many aspects, including US trade market and global trend. According to a statistic database listed by Indonesian Ministry of Trade, in 2018 there are approximately 10 main import products from Indonesia:
(1) HS 61 – Articles Of Apparel And Clothing Accessories, Knitted Or Crocheted;
(2) HS 62 - Articles Of Apparel And Clothing Accessories, Not Knitted Or Crocheted;
(3) HS 40 - Rubber And Articles Thereof;
(4) HS 64 - Footwear, Gaiters And The Like;
(5) HS 27 - Mineral Fuels, Mineral Oils And Products Of Their Distillation; Bituminous Substances; Mineral Waxes;
(6) HS 85 - Electrical Machinery And Equipment And Parts Thereof; Sound Recorders And Reproducers, Television Recorders And Reproducers;
(7) HS 03 - Fish And Crustaceans, Mollusca And Other Aquatic Invertebrates;
(8) HS 15 - Animal Or Vegetable Fats And Oils And Their Cleavage Products; Prepared Edible Fats;
(9) HS 94 - Furniture; Bedding, Cushions Etc.; Lamps And Lighting Fittings;
(10) HS 16 - Edible Preparations Of Meat, Fish, Crustaceans, Mollusca Or Other Aquatic Invertebrates.
Trade Expo Indonesia has played and will continue playing an important role for Indonesia’s economy. The Annual TEI exhibition is formed by the government to boost non-oil and gas exports in order to reduce dependency on exports of oil & gas products.
Trade Expo Indonesia is Indonesia’s largest annual B to B export product expo. It offers a highly selective range of world class quality products for exports, from natural-based commodities, high technology, and strategic industry to creative industry covering not only products but also services which have met the international standard recognize world-wide.