Think BIG, Think INDONESIA
Exhibition - TTI Forum - Business Matching - Trade Mission
WHAT: Indonesia’s largest B2B trade event, showcasing the nation’s export products through a strong participation from both the public and private sector.
WHEN: October 11 – 15, 2017.
WHERE: Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE), BSD City, Banten, Indonesia. (https://goo.gl/maps/vqPsxDTP8vS2)
WHY: Indonesia is a reliable supply partner with quality products and competitive prices. TEI attracted 15,567 visitors from 110 countries and generated a total trade transaction of US$ 1.07 billion in 2016.
WHO: With 1,066 exhibitors last year, TEI aims to have 1,100 exhibitors displaying 7 main products. Buyers and traders, manufacturers, importers, distributors and wholesalers, retailers, hoteliers and restaurateurs, business and trade associations, agents, investors, and media are all welcomed to attend.
HOW: For further inquiries or to register, email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit http://tradexpoindonesia.com/.
1. It’s one of the few chances when you get to say that you’re drinking your cup of java in #Java. Or #Sumatra.
2. That teak table beautifully carved out of wood at your friend’s dinner party that EVERYONE is jealous of? Yes, they probably got it at a furniture expo in Indonesia. And that woven chair you fell in love with at the neighborhood retail store at home? Oh yeah, that one's made in Indonesia too.
3. It is one of the few chances you’ll have to peruse through spices and unique ingredient vendors and eat a fragrant, rich plate of Nasi Padang right afterwards.
4. “That’s made in Indonesia??!” Yes, we have a huge selection of manufacturing products and services. Prepare to be surprised.
5. At day’s end when you got to send out those follow-up emails and report back to your HQ, don't worry. Sit on a #rattan lounge chair, soak up the breeze and sunshine while you sip locally-grown mango juice, and look over the business cards you’ve inquired for throughout the day. There’s never a boring business day in Indonesia.
6. Ok we can’t stop at 5. If not for the products, come for the wide smiles and warm personalities. We’d love to have you!
For more information, contact email@example.com and visit http://tradexpoindonesia.com/.