Indonesian Trade Promotion Center (ITPCLA) is an Indonesian Government international trade development agency, subordinate to the Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia. Through a network of over 19 offices around the world, ITPC has a goal of advancing Indonesia's international trade by providing information, professional advice and services.
Established in 1981, ITPCLA functions as an international marketing arm to promote Indonesian products and facilitate mutual trade in the West Coast of the United States.
ITPCLA assists Indonesian exporters in their efforts to enhance and expand their business in the U.S market. We also assist U.S importers in establishing strong long-term business relations with the right Indonesian suppliers.
We provide coordinated government assistance to facilitate the participation of Indonesian companies in trade exhibitions, trade missions and business visits.
Mission and Goals of ITPC LA
- To boost the Indonesian non oil and gas export development to the United States through market penetration, information, dissemination, trade inquiry services, expanding the business contacts between Indonesian exporters and US importers, and active participation in various trade exhibition in the US market.
- To assist Indonesian companies in participating trade shows throughout the United States.
- Promoting international trade by providing trade inquiry services to Indonesian companies and U.S. companies.
- Matchmaking assistance, arranging the meeting between Indonesian exporters and U.S. importers.
- Promoting Indonesian economic growth to enhance business contracts between Indonesian exporters and U.S. importers.
Main activities of ITPC Los Angeles
- Participation on overseas trade promotions and trade exhibitions
- Organizing business meetings & trade relations
- Trade inquiries
- Market intelligence, observing the local government policy, the competitors and the potential business opportunity in US
- Disseminating information to the US business communities
- Matchmaking assistance, arranging the meeting between Indonesian exporters and US importers
- Public relations to promote Indonesian products to the US buyers through the media and social media.